Tuition and Fees for the 2023-2024 year are below. Please read carefully before registering.
This is a non-refundable annual family fee paid to CPC. It helps cover administrative and on-line registration expenses.
- Early registration – $80 (March 1-June 30)
- Regular Registration – $100 (July 1-31)
- Late Registration – $140 (Starts August 1)
This fee is paid to CPC and is for the use of the church building. Checks are deposited immediately upon receipt. Families have the option to pay half with registration and the last half at Orientation in August.
- Building fees are $60 per class, per student (not to exceed $120 per student) per year.
- If students join for the Spring Semester, the fee will be $30 per class, per student (not to exceed $60 per student).
If a student withdraws before the first day of class, fees will be refunded. If a student withdraws after the first day of class, fees will NOT be refunded, as building fees will have already been paid to FCBC.
Class Supply Fee
• This fee is paid to the teachers for supplies needed to teach their classes and to provide activities, labs, experiments, copies, technology, etc. It also guarantees the student’s place in class.
• Supply fees are paid directly to the teachers with registration for each class.
• Supply fees range are determined by teachers based on class needs. See below for class supply fees and acceptable forms of payment.
• Teachers may cash checks upon receipt.
• These fees are due at registration and are NON-refundable.
We will have one mandatory fundraiser per year where all students will participate and sell the required minimum of the product for sale. There will be an “opt out” option. The funds collected will help cover the additional costs of insurance, background checks for teachers and volunteers and other related expenses.
• Our teachers are independent contractors. Class tuition is paid directly to the teacher.
• Tuition is listed as an annual fee. For your convenience, payments can be divided into 10 equal monthly installments. Monthly payments are due on the first Monday and/or first Wednesday of each month from August to May.
• Class Tuition is NOT based upon the student’s attendance, but it is an agreement that parents enter into upon registration for classes. This agreement is for services rendered by the teacher throughout the year. There are no refunds for student absences.
• In the event of teacher illness, family emergency, or other unforeseen issue, teachers may find a substitute, schedule a makeup, or reorganize the class to cover required material.
• In the event that all CPC classes need to be cancelled (ex. weather-related emergency), teachers may schedule a make-up or reorganize the class to cover required material. Refunds will not be given when an emergency occurs requiring a cancellation of all CPC classes.
Accepted Forms of Payment
C= Cash CH= Check PP = PayPal V = Venmo Z = Zelle
|Kinder – 2nd Grade||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|Kindergarten||$70||$800||C, CH, PP, Z|
|1st Grade||$70||$800||C, CH, PP, Z|
|2nd Grade||$70||$800||C, CH, PP, Z|
|3-4 Classes||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|3-4 Language Arts||$30||$550||C, CH, PP, Z|
|3-4 Science||$60||$550||C, CH, PP, Z|
|5-6 Classes||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|5-6 Language Arts||$30||$550||C, CH, PP, Z|
|5-6 Science||$70||$550||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Middle School Math||$55||$550||C, CH, PP, Z|
|7-8 Classes||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|7-8 History||$60||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|7-8 Language Arts||$75||$650||C, CH, V, Z|
|7-8 Science||$70||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Algebra 1/2||$55||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Fine Arts||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|Digital Art||$25||$600||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Traditional Art||$125||$600||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Intro to Drama||$80||$600||C, CH, PP, V|
|Advanced Drama||$100||$650||C, CH, PP, V|
|Guitar Lessons||$100||$750/30-min||C, CH, Z|
|Piano Lessons||$100||$750/30-min||C, CH, Z|
|HS English/Humanities||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|Starting Points||$85||$750||C, CH, V, Z|
|WV2||$90||$800||C, CH, V, Z|
|Creative Writing||$50||$650||C, CH, PP, V|
|HS History & Electives||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|World History||$60||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|American Government (one-semester)||$30||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Economics (one-semester)||$30||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Leadership Development||$50||$550||C, CH|
|Speech||$55||$400||C, CH, V, Z|
|HS Math||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|Algebra 1||$55||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Geometry||$30||$650||C, CH, PP|
|Algebra II||$30||$650||C, CH, PP|
|Pre-Calculus||$30||$700||C, CH, PP|
|HS Science||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|Biology||$80||$650||C, CH, PP, Z|
|Marine Science||$100||$650||C, CH|
|Chemistry Lab (only)||$45||$650||C, CH|
|Chemistry Lecture (only)||$40||$650||C, CH|
|Chemistry Lab & Lecture (combo)||$85||$850||C, CH|
|Spanish||Supply Fees||Yearly Tuition||Payment|
|7-8 Spanish||$50||$650||C, CH|
|Spanish I||$60||$650||C, CH|
|Spanish II||$60||$650||C, CH|