CPC’s Registration is online this year (link below). Please read through the information below in its entirety. Note that the following sections must be completed during the registration process:
NOTE: Please be prepared to pay ALL fees upon registering.
Parent/Guardian Section —
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Emergency/Medical Treatment
- Permission to Release
- FCBC Liability Form
- CPC Liability/Medical Consent – parent signature needed
- CPC Mission & Statement of Faith – parent signature needed
- CPC Fundraiser Agreement
- CPC Photo Release
Student Section —
- Student Information
- Medical Information
- Course Selection
- Piano/Guitar Lesson (if applicable)
- Behavior Policy Agreement – parent and student signature needed for each student
Supply fees are owed to each teacher upon registration. This year parents are responsible for sending supply fees directly to teachers. Please check our Tuition/Fees page to see what forms of payment teachers accept.
In addition, upon completion of registering, you will receive an invoice for the fees below. These fees will need to be paid ASAP. Class selections will not be secured until ALL paperwork and fees have been received.
Family Registration Fee (one-time) —
- Early registration – $80 (March 1-June 30)
- Regular Registration – $100 (July 1-31)
- Late Registration – $140 (Starts August 1)
Building Fees —
- $60 per class, per student (not to exceed $120 per student) per year.
- If students join for the Spring Semester, the fee will be $30 per class, per student (not to exceed $60 per student).
These fees can be paid electronically or mailed to the registrar. More info will be provided on the invoice.
NOTE: Your student’s spot in any class cannot be secured until ALL payments are received.
Finally, IF REGISTERING FOR PIANO OR GUITAR, please make sure you have contacted Mrs. Choleva or Mr. Lira to confirm a piano and/or guitar lesson time BEFORE beginning registration. You will be asked to input that information for each student during the registration process.
Click the following link to start the registration process — https://cpclasses.dreamclass.io/pages/admissions/form/ieDsZu
Please contact our registrar, Ruthie Taft, if you have any questions about registering — email@example.com.
Early Registration: March – June 30, 2023
Regular Registration: July 1-31, 2023
Late Registration: Starts August 1, 2023