Note from the Directors
Dear CPC Parents,
Welcome back! We hope everyone had a fun and relaxing summer and pray that this school year will be successful for your students! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or our teachers if you have any questions. Please read below for some important reminders and dates to put on your calendar. Thanks!
- Parent/Student Orientation– Wednesday, August 16. This orientation is mandatory for all high school students and new or 2nd year families. Any remaining balances or forms needed can be submitted at this time.
9:30-10:30 Families/High School students with last names A-L
11:00-12:00 Families/High School students with last names M-Z
- Tuition– The August tuition installment is due Monday, August 21 or Wednesday, August 23. If you are paying in FULL or BY SEMESTER, tuition will also be due at that time. You should have already received an invoice for tuition through Dreamclass. Please contact Ruthie Taft at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Drop-off– Please no early drop-offs. Our classes including Study Hall start at 8:30. Our teachers and directors use this time to prepare for the school day.
- Labor Day– CPC will not hold classes on Monday, September 4. This is our ONLY Monday holiday.
- Save the Date– Our fall Spirit Night will take place on Monday, October 16 5-8PM at Wingstop in Richmond – 5400 Pointe W Cir Ste 160.
Andrea, Ruthie, and Sheila