CPC Director’s Note
We hope you are enjoying this cooler weather! The directors have a lot to share this month, so please read this note in its entirety. Thanks!
- Tuition – The October tuition installment is due Monday, October 3, and Wednesday, October 5. Please remember that if tuition is not received by the 2nd week it is due, a $10 late fee should be added.
- T-shirts – T-shirts are expected on Wednesday, October 5. If you pre-ordered t-shirts, please come by to pick up your order. If you did not pre-order, we have a few extra if you’re interested.
- 1st Quarter – 1st Quarter ends Monday, October 10, and Wednesday, October 12. Teachers should be sending grades soon after.
- CPC Family Night – Please save the date and join us on Monday, October 17, at Smashburger in Sugar Land 5-8 PM, to help support CPC. Smashburger will donate 15% of its proceeds back to CPC.
- Fall Fundraiser – Our fall fundraiser with Charleston Wrap starts Monday, October 24, and will run for 2 weeks. An email with more info will be sent closer to the date.
- Advanced Drama Play – Please save the date and join us as our Advanced Drama class performs The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe on Friday, November 11, at 7PM. All are welcome to attend.
- Pick-up – Please remember to pick up your students on-time. Our Parent & Student Handbook states – Two late pick-ups are allowed. Beginning on the third late pick up, parents will be charged $1.00/per minute they are late.
Dee, Ruthie, and Sheila