Note from the Directors
Can you believe we only have 3 weeks until school starts? Unbelievable! Please take note of these important reminders for August –
- 2022-2023 Registration – Registration is still open. If you are planning to register, we encourage you to do so prior to Orientation. Teachers are already into the planning phases for the school year, and it would help them to know if your student plans to take their class.
- Parent/Student Orientation – Orientation takes place Wednesday, August 17.
Who should be there?
- New or 2nd year parents
- ALL high school students
- Parents who still owe building fees, need to turn in paperwork, or still owe signatures/initials on a registration document
When to be there?
Families with last names A-L – Room C201
High School students with last names A-L – Room C204
Families with last names M-Z – Room C201
High School students with last names M-Z – Room C204
- Fundraiser – If your student does not plan to participate in the mandatory fundraiser by selling the chosen product, you can go ahead and submit a check to CPC at Orientation for the opt-out -$40/student or $60/family.
- Guitar Lessons – Mr. Lira still has openings for 30-min lessons Mondays or Wednesdays until 1PM. Please email Ruthie at email@example.com to secure a lesson time.
- August Tuition – School starts Monday, August 22 and Wednesday, August 24. The August tuition installment will be due this week.
- Study Hall – If your student plans to attend study hall, and you did not denote that on the registration form, please email Ruthie at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know. We will also have a sign-up sheet at Orientation.
- Labor Day – CPC will not have classes on Monday, September 5. This is the ONLY Monday holiday of the school year.